The Web is a big place, full of new and interesting things to discover. The problem is finding the good stuff and keeping track of it all. This is where Delicious can help.
Delicious is a Social Bookmarking service, which means you can save all your bookmarks online, share them with other people, and see what other people are bookmarking. It also means that we can show you the most popular bookmarks being saved right now across many areas of interest. In addition, our search and tagging tools help you keep track of your entire bookmark collection and find tasty new bookmarks from people like you.
Things that were delicious this week – 26 March, 2010
- Danny Sullivan takes a look at Google’s exit from China in his piece, “So Now Google Thinks Everyone Should Care About Chinese Censorship?“. More than anything, I love this simply for the way it’s written. Danny has a background in journalism, and it certainly shows in this fascinating piece.
- Kate Matsudaira takes her first stab at posting on the SEOmoz blog, and hits it out the park with a step-by-step guide to creating an online video strategy… something very timely for me, considering I’m looking to branch into video with this site.
- Richard Baxter also comes through with a very timely post, with his “Surviving a site migration” piece. Although it’s not a service I actively offer these days, it’s something I’m helping a client with at the moment… and this post is aiding the process in a major way.
- Bill Slawski hits back at the SEO-naysayers with his piece on “Good SEO“. A great piece that dives deeper into what SEO – and good SEO at that – actually is.
- The Grok has the best piece on Google Analytics I’ve seen since… well, ever. Work your way through this post, and Google Analytics will be an open book for you.
- Olivier Blanchard follows up his first look at the Nestle debacle (which I wrote about here) with “Part Two“… and it’s simply fantastic. Well worth a read for any brand traversing the social network seas.
What about you? What did you find delicious this week?
Image credit: topgold